Okay, I’m really bad at this and I’m several months behind but dammit I’m not giving up! Finishing up wiring everything in the control panel was a pain but hey I took some pictures along the way!
The big picture
After getting the inside all wired up, a big shout out to my Dad who finished up wiring all the 3 way switches and temp probes solo, we mounted it to the wall in the garage next to the 50 amp service and plugged it in!
Nothing blew up and no one got electrocuted so I call it a success! Everything powered up and seemed to function as intended which was a great surprise. After getting some labels stuck to the control panel, hoses cut and drinking water hoses purchased it will be time for a trial water run!